About Me

My photo
i'm just an ordinary girl who loved seven things: my family, my friends, seven, music, food, photos, and book.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

addicted to seven

a new post :)
still with hna potter :)

why am i addicted to SEVEN?
hum. read this seven reason why i love seven :

1. Seven is my date of birth. :) ordinary reason.
2. Year 2007 was the BEST YEAR ever! I had best class, best friends, and best buddy ever. ^^
3. When I was in grade Seven, i got the BEST CLASSMATES ever! They're support me all the way i am, and we're still BEST FRIENDS, until now.
4. Seven means everlasting, adventurer, and full.
5. I love Snow White and Seven Dwarfs most because it's really beautiful story.
6. The total amount of Horcrux in Harry Potter is SEVEN!
7. In my big family, I'm the seventeenth granddaughter, while my mom was the seventh child.

hha. Weird reason, huh?

.hna seven :)

No comments: